Spell your name out in songs.
B-Between the Sheet-Imogen Heap
O-One of those days-Joshua Radin
O-On your porch-the format
K-Kings and Queens-30 Seconds to Mars
E-End of the World-Matt Alber
– Name: Brooke
– Birth date: 7/20/1991
- Nickname: Brookie, giraffe, beautiful
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Brown
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
– The shoes you wore today: Flippy Flops with polka dots
- Your weakness(es): good looking boys, men who can sing, gay men
- Your fears: growing old
- Your perfect pizza: what i had tonight with chicken and spinach...it was epic
- Goal You'd Like to Achieve: be in a Broadway production
– Your best physical feature: my smile
- Your bedtime: depends
- Most missed memory: barbies
This Or That...
– Pepsi or Coke?: Coke
- McDonalds or Burger King: neither
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neither
- Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
- Cappuccino or coffee: if i need a little caffeine pick me up, i go with Cappuccino
– Curse: yessss
- Sing: all the freaking time. it's what i do. :P
- Dance: all the freaking time. :D
- Take a Shower Everyday: yes
- Have a crush: on gay boys. :P
- Do you think you've been in love: nope
- Want to go to college: yess, i'm going to NYC!
– Like(d) high school: hmm, not really
- Want to get married: yes, to a really good looking rich man. :D
- Get Motion Sickness: nope
- Think Your Attractive: no.
- Think Your a Health Freak: occasionally
- Get Along With Your Parents: yes
In the past month...
– Gone to the mall: just two days ago actually, i got a cute workout outfit and a nice pair of sneakers from Kohl's.
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no
- Eaten Sushi: no
- Been on Stage: yes! graduation!
- Gone Skating: nope
- Made Homemade Cookies: Cookie Brownies actually.
- Gone Skinny Dipping: nope.
- Stolen Anything: no
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: nah
- If So, Was it Mixed Company:
- Flashed Anyone: not on purpose...poor philip. :P
- Been Beaten Up: haha no
- Shoplifted: no
– Age you hope to be married: late 20s/early 30s.
- Number of Children: 0!
- Describe Your Dream Wedding: Winter wedding with a horse drawn carriage coming up to the castle at which i'm marrying my prince charming...yeah totally not going to happen. :P
In a boyfriend/girlfriend...
– Best eye color?: doesn't matter, i do like lighter eyes though
- Best Hair Color: doesn't really matter honestly
- Short Hair or Long Hair: i don't care.
- Height: as tall as me or taller. so 5'10" or above.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: my immediate family.
- Number of CDs that I own: not too many anymore
– Number of tattoos: 0
– Number of piercings: 2
Who were you with yesterday? mom and dad
What woke you up this morning? Adam Lambert, i wish i could honestly say that he was actually with me...only in my dreams.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? probs, i get to go home and see my cat!
Do you like anybody? meh, not really.
Ever thrown up in public? nope.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? i wish i was in New York City.
What kind of home would you like? a flat in NYC, cozy in the West Side
What do you want to be when you grow up? a Broadway performer
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? poor as fuck, working my ass off trying to get on Broadway...maybe i'll be there by then. :P
Do you like candy necklaces? no, they taste really chalky.
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? not today...maybe yesterday.
Do you still go trick or treating? nope.
What was the last thing you ate? a piece of freaking amazing pizza
What's your favorite type of soda? coke
Have you ever moved? well i'm about to move twice within two months...
Have you ever won an award? yes! Honors solo for my classical voice at a summer camp for music...and an outstanding musician award...for my awesomeness...
Are you listening to music right now? no
How long til your birthday? 15 days
When were you the saddest in your whole life? when my puppy had to be put down in November and leaving my dad in Cincinnati until we move in with him in August.
What time is it? 11:08
Do you use ebay to buy or sell? neither
Ever heard a song written about you? no, it will happen someday though.
Something you want to happen in 2010? i want a boyfriend really badly once i get to nyc. like really badly.
Honestly, do you miss 2008? honestly, not really.
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? pink
2. Honestly, what's on your mind? NYC
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? hiccuping and texting
4. Honestly, have you done something bad today? nah
5. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? philip
6. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? no
7. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? people who put down adam lambert and the gays...and some people smoking in cars without opening a window so i can die a slow death.
8. Honestly, do you bite your nails? yes and it grosses me out!
9. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? no
10. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? yes. Robert Pattinson...;D the things i would do to that man.
11. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? no.
12. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? most definitely
13. Honestly, what was the last text message you received? mark
14. Honestly, are you in denial? nope
15. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night? not usually
16. Honestly, do you like anyone? nope
17. Honestly, does anyone like you? i'm pretty sure one of my good friends is in love with me...but hey it's all in a days work. (totally just realized i sounded like a prostitute just then)
1. What do you do when you’re mad? listen to music and sing, or dance it out
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? ...i have no idea
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? i don't think so. i bottle stuff up.
4. Do you swear when you’re mad? no, i'm one of the silent deadly mad people.
1. When was the last time you actually cried? today in the car listening to a song...i'm a sap.
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep? nope
3. Do certain songs make you cry? all the time
4. What usually makes you cry? music and animals
1. Are you usually a happy person? most definitely
2. What makes you the happiest? glee, gay boys in love...or not in love, queer as folk, music, broadway, NYC!
3. What song makes you always happy? Lucky by Jason Mraz but the Matt Doyle and Wes Taylor version is totally the best...i die a little every time.
4. Do you believe in yourself? yes, i have to.
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? yes! i like that people acknowledge the fact that i sometimes try and look good.